|12 scallops, 8 garlic, 1 vermicelli, 1 oil|
|June fresh soy sauce oyster sauce|
1. Soak the vermicelli first, crush the garlic and chop it into velvet, put half under the tap water and rinse with running water. In the meantime, stir the garlic repeatedly with a spoon until the mucus inside is washed away.
2. Pour the right amount of oil in the hot pot, pour the garlic that has controlled the moisture into the oil pot and slowly fry it until the fried noodles are slightly dry and slightly golden yellow;
3. Pour the other half of raw garlic (unwashed) into it;
4. Stir well, and the delicious golden silver garlic is ready.
5. Treatment of live scallops: First, the surface of the scallops will be cleaned with a brush, and the impurities such as sand will be washed away; use a sharp knife to reach into the shell of the scallops. The half of the scallop shell; remove the internal organs of the scallop, that is, the black mass, and the gills and the periphery, leaving only the round flesh and the yellow crescent in the middle. Use a sharp knife to cut the cylindrical shell meat Cut along the shell wall and wash the sediment for use;
6. Marinate the removed shellfish with a little ginger slices, cooking wine, and June fresh soy sauce for about ten minutes;
7. Cut the soaked vermicelli into small pieces, add the gold and silver garlic, a spoonful of oyster sauce, and a spoonful of June fresh soy sauce and mix well;
8. Put the cleaned scallop shells on the steaming rack to supplement the fans;
9. Put on marinated shellfish;
10. Season the gold, silver and garlic with a little June fresh soy sauce and put on the scallop meat;
11. After boiling the water in the pot, put it in a steaming rack and steam for 5-7 minutes on high heat;
12. Take out the scallops and sprinkle some red pepper and green onion on top. If you want to be beautiful, add a little oil.