|[Raw material] Beef tenderloin white onion red pepper green pepper|
|[Seasoning] June fresh soy sauce oyster sauce salt sugar cooking wine|
1. Cut the beef tenderloin into shreds, add a little salt, sugar, June fresh soy sauce, cooking wine, stir vigorously, finally add a little olive oil and mix well.
2. Cut the white rice, onion, red pepper and green pepper into thin pieces for use;
3. Heat the pot and add olive oil;
4. Put the onion and saute on medium heat;
5. When the onion is fried to Microsoft, add the wild rice, open the fire and continue to stir;
6. Add red and green pepper shreds;
7. Add marinated beef shreds;
8. Fast non-stop frying;
9. Add oyster sauce when the beef changes color;
10. Turn to low heat and stir fry evenly, then start cooking.