Coconut Chiffon Cake
|Sponge sugar (protein)||60g|
|Soft white sugar (egg yolk)||30g|
|Oligosaccharides (nothing can be omitted)||5g|
1. The egg yolk protein is separated in two containers.
2. Egg white tossing: high-speed squeezing to fish eye bubble, add 20g white sugar
3. Beat until delicate foam and add 20g white sugar.
4. Roughly the texture of meringue appears, add 20g white sugar.
5. Beat to dry foam, that is, pick up the eggbeater, and the tip of the egg white is straight, not bent.
6. In another container, mix the egg yolks with sugar 30g
7. Add 40g vegetable oil, 40g milk, 5g oligosaccharides and 30g coconut. Mix well. Sift into flour
8. Add 1/3 of the meringue to the egg yolk paste, mix thoroughly and do not stir in a circle.
9. Add three times in total, and mix slowly.
10. Put it in the mold and drop it a few times, then a big bubble burst.
11. Preheat the oven at 175 ° for 5 minutes, then put the cake batter and bake at 175 degrees until cooked, about 35 minutes. After cooked, throwing it upside down to cool off the mold.