(This recipe is read on the newly purchased book. The dough is sticky. I added 5 grams of high powder and 5 grams of low powder to the main dough, which is still sticky. I think about it later, just make it patiently and bake it. The bread will definitely exceed your imagination, really … (* ^ __ ^ *) Hee hee … but kneading the noodles by hand is really difficult. If there is something that can be used instead of kneading the noodles, it ’s better, save A lot of things, I bought a small kneading machine last year, knead the medium dough for 15 minutes, ferment for more than an hour, and then knead the main dough for 15 minutes + 5 minutes to get out the film, making other bread is very difficult, Just knead for 15 minutes and rest for half an hour. I have to rub it 3 to 4 times to get out of the film. I have been ignoring it. If conditions permit, I will buy a too-chef machine for myself, so I do n’t have to strike halfway. I ’ll do whatever bread I want, so I wo n’t talk more nonsense, see below.)
|Medium dough: 140 grams of high-gluten flour||40g eggs|
|10 grams of white sugar, 50 grams of water||Yeast 2g|
|Main dough: 25 grams of high-gluten flour||Low gluten flour 45g|
|40g white sugar, 1g salt||10g milk powder|
|35 grams of water, 30 grams of butter|
|Filling material: butter 25g||20g white sugar|
|25g whole eggs, 50g dried coconut||25g milk|
1. First mix all the ingredients of the middle-class dough, knead it into a smooth dough, cover it and make it 2.5 times larger.
2. Use the free time of the dough fermentation to make the stuffing: take a large bowl and put the sugar and butter to beat evenly.
3. Pour the whole egg into the bowl three times and pass it. Do not pour it all at once, otherwise the oil and water will separate.
4. After passing, pour in coconut and stir well.
5. Pour in milk and stir a few times, set aside to allow coconut to fully absorb moisture.
6. Distribute 2.5 times larger medium-sized dough.
7. Take out the middle-sized dough to knead off the air inside, and use a spatula to cut small pieces.
8. Pour all the ingredients of the main dough except butter.
9. Knead until the dough is smooth.
10. After about 10 minutes of kneading, add all the remaining butter in the main dough.
11. Continue to knead the film, just like this, it is easy to spread a layer of film that is not easy to break. Continue the second fermentation and make it twice as large. When the dough is kneaded out of the film, the bread will have a good taste. If the bread is baked without kneading the film, it will feel rough and unpalatable.
12. The coconut syrup that has absorbed the moisture has spread out, stir it and set aside.
13. Take out the dough and take out the air. At this time, the dough is very sticky, so move it quickly when kneading. You must also knead it and loosen it. It's so sticky, you don't have to finish it all. It is directly divided into 6 points of small dough of uniform size.
14. Roll the dough and wake up for 5 minutes. At the same time, the air in the dough will be exhausted.
15. Take a piece of dough, slowly round it by hand, and gently press it, because the dough is very sticky, and can not be sprinkled with powder, the rolling pin will not work, I found it fast and easy by hand. The anti-frontal group is also cut, so it does not matter if the surface light is not smooth.
16. Put the right amount of coconut paste on the spread dough. I used a plate to divide them into 6 portions.
17. Wrap the dough and tighten it.
18. Cut the dough into a round shape, and then cut 4 or 5 cuts in the middle.
19. Fold the dough in half.
20. Then twist left and right into a spiral.
21. Roll the dough into a circle.
22. Rolled dough.
23. Place the prepared raw bakery on a baking sheet lined with oiled paper or oiled cloth, put it back in the oven and let it ferment for 40 minutes.
24. When the dough reaches 35 minutes, take it out of the oven, because the oven must be preheated by 200 °. Preheating means that the roasting tube is turned on after it lights up, then it is preheated.
25. After 40 minutes from the dough, brush a layer of whole egg liquid on the surface.
26. Place in the preheated oven and bake at 200 ° middle layer for 20 ~ 25 minutes. It can be taken out evenly after 20 minutes. After taking it out, brush a thin layer of honey on the surface. You can also brush without honey.
27. You can eat the bread after putting it a little warm. The well-kneaded bread is really soft.
28. Only the bread from which the film is kneaded can tear such a slice.
Although it is troublesome to make middle-sized dough, the bread made is softer than ordinary bread. The taste of ordinary bread changes overnight, and the middle-sized bread is still very soft after 3 days. I think the bread I made at home is delicious. The food sold outside is packed with a lot of additives, which is unhealthy and unpalatable. The baked bread tastes softer than the freshly kneaded dough. As long as it is pinched, the bread will be flat and will not recover. Bake it yourself, you pinch it, and it will return to its original state later.