Pickle with salt first and then boil it in boiling water, you can hardly eat bitterness.
1. Wash bitter gourd
2. Split the bitter gourd in half, use a spoon to scrape off the fluffy part of the melon, try to scrape the white part inside
3. Cut into thin slices, sprinkle with a spoonful of salt, evenly squeeze by hand, and set aside for about 10 minutes. After washing the red pepper, cut it into strands
4. Bring the water to a boil, pour the salted bitter gourd into it and cook for half a minute
5. Prepare a pot of ice water, bitter gourd, boil it out, rinse with cold water to cool down, and then immediately soak in ice water
6. After 5 or 6 minutes, remove the bitter gourd and drain the water, put the red pepper shreds (according to your preference, I did not put it here), a little salt, chicken essence, white vinegar and sesame oil and mix well